Using our cracker crumbs you can create so many delicious recipes. Not only will they add a crunch, they are already perfectly seasoned, so you don't have to add much to make a quick, sharable, snack! One of my absolute favourites for last minute entertaining is zucchini chips! Read right to the bottom for a bonus garlic dip recipe which pairs perfectly with these crunchy morsels!
1 fresh organic zucchini, slice in approximately 1/8th" slices
Avocado oil for brushing (olive or canola will work here too)
1/2 cup Jenny Marie's Cracker Crumbs (or more depending on how many chips you're making.
1. Preheat oven to 375* and like a baking sheet or 2 with parchment (depending on how many chips you are making.
2. Cut your zucchini in 1/8th" slices
3. Pour your oil in a bowl starting with 1/4 cup and adding more if needed.
4. Pour 1/2 cup of Jenny Marie's Cracker Crumbs in a separate bowl, big enough for coating zucchini.
5. With a brush, coat each zucchini slice with oil and then press into the cracker crumbs, flipping to coat. Place in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Once all zucchini chips are coated with oil and crumbs and placed on the baking sheet, put in the oven and set timer for 10 minutes.
7. Flip them and bake another 7-10 minutes, or until golden.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. A perfect time to make a delicious dip! See below:
Vegan Creamy Garlicy Dip
1/2 cup Yoggu! Coconut Yogurt
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp lime juice
salt & pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. That's it!